Please note: the damaged Whitevale Bridge is closed awaiting replacement. The completion date is estimated at late 2015. The following travel directions account for the bridge closure.
Directions to St Joseph of Arimathea Church – 510 Whitevale Road
Via Hwy 401 – (driving time is 10 minutes from Whites Rd exit)
- 401, exit 394 for Whites Road, north
- North on Whites Road
- East on Taunton Road, cross long ravine bridge
- North on Sideline 26 (gravel road). This is the first road east after the ravine bridge. Take to end.
- West on Whitevale Road. Church is about 1km, on right side. (beware of the speed humps as you enter the Village)
From Hwy 404 & Hwy 407 Intersection (via Highway 407)
From HWY 404 take HWY 407 East
- Follow HWY 407 East to the York-Durham Line/RR-30 exit (exit 98)
- Exit north to Highway 7
- East to North Rd
- South to end (Whitevale Rd.). Cross HWY 407. Church will be on left side. (Beware of the speed humps as you enter the Village)